Google Search

November 7, 2009

Wrinkle Free

I realize each time I log into my webmail I see this ad about reducing wrinkles by 99%. The model looks 90 years old and then all of a sudden she looks 35. Amazing! But is it realistic? NO!!!
I hate to see people mislead. Realistically, you will never completely get rid of the wrinkles you have unless you have cosmetic surgery. What do you do? I have found to keep your skin in great condition there is a little work involved.
+Wash your face before you go to bed. This is a must!! When you don't wash your face you are clogging your pores with dirt. When you sleep your skin is building collagen and it can't when your skin is not clean and can't breath.
+Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. I have customers ask me, "why moisturize, I have oily skin?" Your skin needs hydration whether you have oily, normal and of course dry skin.
+Wear a facial SPF of at least 15 each day and limit your time in the sun.
Do you want to minimum your wrinkles? Here's how you can achieve it! Remember our products are 100% guarantee - refunds and exchanges are accepted. Add a Miracle Set to your shopping cart and receive a beautiful black and pink Travel Tote.
You Glow Girl!
SkinCareGirl

No comments: