Google Search

November 10, 2009

Luscious Lips



I always like to check out what other skin care and cosmetic companies have to offer. We went to the California outlets this past weekend. Found a lot of great deals and did a bit of holiday shopping.

Maybe I'm bias, because I love and stay true to the brands I love. I find there are so many cosmetic companies out there that are so expensive; I'm assuming we are paying for the "designer name." If we are paying for the "designer name" are we really getting the benefits of the product? I'm all about the results and not focusing on the "name." You could say the science and benefits behind the product.

On this special shopping trip I was checking out tinted lip balms. I was surprised that there are only a few out there. What I found - some are sticky, some didn't provide me with the long-lasting tint I wanted. Simple with benefits is what I always look for.

My fav has a botanical-enriched formula with three lip products in one – moisturizer, lip color and lip protection.

This is what I mean by the science and benefits behind the product -

~provides color, protects and moisturizes
~botanically enriched formula soothes and moisturizes on contact with ingredients like jojoba oil and shea butter
~broad-spectrum protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays
~neutralizes damaging free radicals with the antioxidant power of vitamin A and vitamin C
~Get lots of shine without the stickiness

Get Subtle color that makes your lips simply kissable.

YOU GLOW GIRL!

No comments: