Google Search

March 4, 2009

Beauty News

Hello and Happy March to YOU!!

I don’t know where February went but I’m glad it’s March, that much closer to warmer weather.:) You can save in the month of March on your favorite Mary Kay products. This month you'll receive 20% off your order and always FREE shipping.

Co-workers and friends always ask me how I keep my complexion flawless and soft. I thought I would share with you the products I use daily to keep my youthful look.:) If you’ve never met me in person you can visit my Facebook page here - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=541007524&ref=profile. Not bad for an almost 50 year old, huh?:) If you have a Facebook account please add me as your friend!

Ok, back to my daily regimen. The Set I can’t live without is the Miracle Set. The set utilizes the latest in skin care science to bring you the younger-looking skin you want with fewer lines and wrinkles, improved firmness, and more even skin tone. The 3-1 Cleanser (cleanses, tones, exfoliates all in one), moisturizer – I can’t go without my moisturizer!!!, plus it has anti-aging properties. Also in my set is Daily Solution which protects me from environmental damage – has a 25 SPF. Dermatologists recommend that you use a sunscreen daily, not just when the sun is out, but any time to keep the damage away. Then there is my Night Solution which I call my prescription Retin A you get from your Dermatologist. The Night Solution does some serious repair – minimums fine lines aned wrinkles and keeps your skin baby soft. Lastly, Eye Cream is a MUST!! Your under eye area doesn’t have pores and this area is the first to age you. I use my anti-aging eye cream morning and night.

One thing I have discovered is my face needs a good exfoliate 1-2x per week. If I don’t exfoliate my makeup looks drab and doesn’t go on right. If you want an alternative to going to the Dermatologist then try our Microdermabrasion Home System. I keep this advanced exfoliator (same professional grade exfoliating crystals used by dermatologists) in the shower to immediately energize skin. It really gives my skin a healthy glow.

Be sure and check out my favorite products and our NEW TV commercials at my website. Please contact me if you have any questions or let me know how I can help you with your beauty needs. All samples and consultations are FREE!

YOU GLOW GIRL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leslie, thank you for stopping by my blog. I grew up in Huntington Beach and miss So CA, and the ocean. I have family here in TX but I miss the coast.