Google Search

November 27, 2009

Bargain Beauty - Black Friday



For those of us staying in and avoiding the crowds, you can find all kinds of beauty deals online.  I say why get up at 5am to go shopping when you can stay in bed and shop hassle free online. 

Check out our Holiday Delights priced right, $30 or Less! 
Try one of our Best Selling Products FREE!!
PLUS FREE Shipping!!!

Want an impressive gift but not sure what to get that special someone?  I always say, I love a Gift Card!
That way I can pick out exactly what I want.  We offer Gift Cards at all price ranges. Email me for Gift Card details.

Great gifts are easy to find when you shop The Look catalog, online – or download it to your iPhone or BlackBerry to do a little window shopping when you’re on the go.

Happy Shopping! ~~ You Glow Girl

No comments: