Google Search

January 2, 2009

Bye, Bye, Dry

During the winter months your skin may be calling for more hydration. That goes for those that have oily skin as well as dry. My favorite product is the Oil-Free Hydrating Gel. It's a must-have in my cosmetic bag this time of year. And remember, this product doesn't replace your daily moisturizer.

Get your winter-time Gift with Purchase in January -
Hydrated, soothed and clean. It's all yours with the take-along Skin Refreshing Set. It includes Indulge Soothing Eye Gel, Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, Intense Moisturizing Cream and Oil-Free Hydrating Gel all in a mesh zippered pouch. The set is yours free when you you place an order of $40.

I love to receive testimonials from my customers. Just the other day a customer emailed me to place an order. It had been some time since she placed an order with me. She told me that she has been using another brand for months and didn't see the results like she had with our products. So she is back and she says her skin needs TLC.

This testimonial reaffirms the time and care the expert team of scientists put in to create the quality product we deserve.

YOU GLOW GIRL!

P.S. While your visiting my website, you'll want to check out the NEW Look Book Catalog!

No comments: