Google Search

April 22, 2008

I Create My Body

Working on the inside and out. Don't you agree that we must work on the inside besides beautifying ourselves on the outside? Oprah tells us that she had to work on challenges within to lose her weight.

Several years ago I learned how to change my thinking to attract prosperity into my life. I was introduced to Marilyn Jenett whom I met through a business network. Her program is called "Feel Free to Prosper." Her work has become widely known throughout the United States and she's in the process of sharing her story through a soon to be published book called "Feel Free to Prosper: an Entrepreneurial Memoir of Synchronicity and Guidance".

Aside from using mental laws to accomplish in business, Marilyn learned to maintain her weight for decades through changing her mindset and has taught others to do the same. She created a program called "I Create My Body" and will be leading a teleclass on Tuesday, May 6th @ 5pm PST (7pm CST, 8pm EST) for people interested in losing weight without dieting but by simply changing the way they think and view their body. You can see the wonderful results of her students at the link.
The I Create My Body program has caught the attention of the best selling newsstand publication in the U.S. and students of the program are being interviewed for a feature story.

If this is something you think you might be interested in, click here.

If you register by Wednesday, April 23rd, you’ll be entitled to a free gift from Marilyn.
I'm certain this is an approach to weight loss you'll love.

I hope you'll join me.

No comments: