Google Search

January 4, 2006

Happy New YOU!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I like to call it, "A New Year, A New YOU!"
It's a New Year, a fresh beginning to decide what your resolutions will be as well as personal and business goals.
My goal this year is to learn more about blogging and create a inviting site for you. Also to bring you the latest and greatest information on beauty and cutting edge products!

In the process of learning more about blogging I learning a bit about HTML coding. Boy it can be confusing but it's a great challenge and I'm really enjoying it!

Here's a form I'm working on, well it's still in the works. I just viewed it and need to work on the kinks.:) For now if you would like more information on how to receive your FREE issue of Beaut-E-News sent to your Ebox each month, please send me your Name and Email address. Or you can leave the information in the Comment section of this blog.

Happy Blogging!
Leslie

No comments: